Janice P. Guy, Founder, President and CEO
Ms. Guy founded P3I, Incorporated in February of 2000. She brings over 35 years of progressive experience in the U.S. Marine Corps as well as Business and Program Management. Major Guy was one of the first women Air Defense Control Officers in the Marine Corps and controlled over 2,000 multi-plane, ground-controlled radar intercepts during her military career. After her years of service in the Marine Corps, Ms. Guy established a Massachusetts office for the Eldyne Corporation, providing systems engineering services to commercial and government clients.
Since founding P3I Ms. Guy has received numerous awards, including:
- 2016 Boston Business Journal List of Largest Veteran-Owned Companies in Massachusetts
- Business Journal 2011-2015 Top Minority/ Woman-Owned Business
- 2009-2012 Inc. 5000 “One of American’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies!”
- 2004-2014 Top 500 Women-Owned Businesses in the U.S.
- 2004-2014 Top 100 Native American Owned Businesses in the U.S.
- 2004-2014 Top 50 Small Businesses in Massachusetts
- 2007 Hot 500 Fastest Growing Small Business
- 2004-2014 Top Business, DiversityBusiness.com.
P3I Management Team
Catherine A. Dowling
Roger L. Goudreau
Technical Director, Business Development and Capture
John L. Picklesimer
Technical Director, Enterprise Systems Group & Corporate Training Manager
Kathryn M. Gallucci
Technical Director, Commercial Team and Process Group